Monday, September 13, 2004

TechEd 2004 Preconference Workshop

Today I attended preconference workshop Designing for Performance (database stuff) conducted by Kimberly Tripp. It was a great workshop.

Kimberly is a great speaker and trainer. She has deliver the contents in such a smooth and easy follow manner. However, I was kinda lost towards the last module on indexing. Guess I have to do more homework in this area. But still I have take away alot today.

I will blog more about what I learn later when I fully digest the contents. Looking forward for her other sessions through out the week.

After glancing through the conference sessions schedule, looks like I will spend a lot of time in the Database track then followed by Security track. Windows XP SP2 session is especially important for me since it has alot dramatic change and I have to implement solutions in this platform.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home