Tuesday, September 14, 2004

The TechEd Bag

I had a chat with one of my friend who is also a Microsoftian on the TechEd bag. The bag this year looks pretty good. It has a thick cushion which make it more comfortable to carry and the material looks more solid. It has a small compass on the right side of the stripe. I guess the bag is sponsor by Polo since their name is all over the bag.

The bag last year only last me for about 8 months. It tear off at the main compartment and surpringly I found out from my many other friends who is also using the same bag that their bag also tear off at the same place.

Let see how long this bag will last. It better be at least 12 months until the next TechEd!!!


1 Comments:

At 10:30 PM, Blogger Firedancer said...

Jon,

Is your compass working? Mine is busted :( Uh.. is that supposed to be a working compass or just for decoration on the bag?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home